::: Joycy´s little wonderwall:::




 Just imagine for a second you could make all your dreams come true, achieve anything you want and succeed in all your undertakings. 
At first thought you´ll be like wow, this could be great…but after a deeper one you´ll come to realize how boring it can be. 
It takes everything that happens in life to tango. 


And what makes you succeed is how you handle situations and make decisions ……decisions which could be made by you, or with the help of a friend
It takes two to tango. And that’s the reason why I blog
To share my ideas with you and learn from yours
To share my experiences and expertise
 To speak about issues I care about
To become more involved with my hobbies and passions
 To be part of a community!!!
 I´ll be blogging about creativity, organization and passion 
And I hope to see you all stuck to the posts .
Stay blessed people and see you around!
Joyce Ashime.

Comments

  1. Joycy's little world...waiting. This will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great initiative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will like to read more from you Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks alot guys.@ Peter Elangwe will do my best to keep the write ups flowing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

:::Nobody is getting it all right!!!:::

:::“Constitution without constitutionalism" Dr. Christopher Fomunyoh:::