::: Thank You:::



My dearest, special, readers.
I salute you all!
Permit me to use this opportunity of “no special occasion“ to say Thank You!
You see this blog started like a joke and to many it was going to last just for a month, considering my tight schedule and all that. But here we are today, it has been months now and we are still learning.
I guess you all know the story of the mosquito and the ear from Chinua Achebe? Noooooooo….! I be know!
Ok here it is. Let me refresh your mind.
Mr Mosquito, had asked Miss Ear to marry him, whereupon Ear fell on the floor in uncontrollable laughter.
“How much longer do you think you will live?” she asked. “You are already a skeleton.”
Mosquito went away humiliated, and any time he passed her way he told the Ear that “ I dey still live oh”.
So this is just a shout out to all you lovely people. From the bottom of my heart, a sincere Thank you, for reading the thoughts we bring forward to you all once in a while.
To me blogging is a passion, blogging is a dream, and blogging is my escape, to my own small world where I can be me.
I also want to say thank you to my special team. So far we have on board Ashime Joyce a.k.a Miss Soft smile and Ojong Emile a.k.a The Last One Left.
We share with you not just writings but a precious part of us… which is our thoughts.
Feel free to comment, which will be highly appreciated.
Let it be a platform to learn and exchange knowledge
Feel free to send in your stories and adverts; we will gladly bring it to the public for you.
It’s a space for all, race, color, cultural background, has no role to play here.
It is just you and me, making each day better as we go by!


Thank You!  Danke! Gracias! Grazie! Merci!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

:::Nobody is getting it all right!!!:::

:::“Constitution without constitutionalism" Dr. Christopher Fomunyoh:::