::: Live from Mundenhof Freiburg:::




What a colorful event Today.
In spite of the bad weather people still came out in numbers to honor this occasion.
It was wet, foggy and grey, a normal day to stay back home and lazy around.









There were moments that seem to be promising, a little bit of sun which gave a feeling of hope at one moment, and thereafter drops of rain that snatched that ray of hope away.




My “Minnie Mes” where all ready and I realized this was a do or die issue. They needed air, needed to see brighter and happier faces than mine. So I gathered all the courage left in me…and that was it




The atmosphere was lively when we arrived; too bad the fashion parade was all over. But you all know my guy Kofi and his group kept the air filled with African drums.
He also decided to pay homage to Brazil by bringing in a little bit of Samba beats. All effort to hold the rain was of no use.





But  all the same it was fun.
Old happy faces. Children running around, lots to eat and drink.  Time to catch up with old friends and small talk with new smiling faces too.




I am happy, I made it there.
Bravo to the organizers, and let the fire of togetherness burn ever bright.
See you all come next year again.

































































 


That’s from my Girl.
Have a Wonderful Week!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

:::Nobody is getting it all right!!!:::

:::“Constitution without constitutionalism" Dr. Christopher Fomunyoh:::