::: „Impossible n’est pas camerounais“:::

What a wonderful week, I must say!
 It was filed with so much fun, laughter and wild emotions.
Am really happy it’s weekend again. Time to relax, focus and forge ahead.
I will start by giving you all a brief summary of my week. You see like most of you out there, am a simple and fun loving person. I try to be at peace with myself in all I do; the bad ones and the good ones alike.





The wave in the air right now is the FIFA World  Cup 2014. And like every football fan, I tried , with dear friends to support the lions of Cameroon (my country of origin) hoping for a change... but we all like most of  other Cameroonians out there, got disappointed at the end.


It wasn’t the lack of goals that got me disappointed but the Cameroonian "Je m'en fous" and “Laissez faire” attitude. 


The lack of team spirit and concentration got me really in the mode of burying my head in the sand.
Most of us got irritated about the various comments from the various football analysts in our perspectives country of base, especially Germany.
 The complains of our national team coach concerning  the lions being more interested in selling their personal interest to the highest bidder, with this golden platform to display their talents got a lot heartbroken. Not to talk of the act of disgrace put up by our players.

  Like a typical cameroonian all I can say is
" Vraiment je suis dépassés...!"

 I must say the picture of the Cameroonian team and how disappointed we fellow Cameroonians are, is a twin picture of our country Cameroon today. Will be posting a more intense and elaborated write-up  about this soon. 
It takes you to make a difference!  Heads up my beautiful people!
All the same have a wonderful weekend. 
And remain #Team Africa for life#

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:::Nobody is getting it all right!!!:::

:::“Constitution without constitutionalism" Dr. Christopher Fomunyoh:::