:::Happy Weekend:::



Thank God it’s Friday.
It’s Friday. I can taste the weekend. After a normal hustling day, I decided to take a walk. My direction was the city center. The familiar atmosphere brought a smile to my face. Busy people walking up and down, going about their activities. Music from different instruments and artist , from I don’t know where, got the ears excited and the eyes very active


Then suddenly like a flash, I sighted something new, extraordinary. A black sister sitting on a chair, and in front of her another chair but empty. Written behind it….

 

"Tired Please sit down"
She was relaxed and composed, uttered no word, in the busy street.
I was like Oh my God, and wanted for no good reason walk away as fast as possible…Yeah I was embarrassed. I put on my dark glasses and turned the opposite direction. But then I stopped and thought;
“Was art for a selected few?”
So I turned around with the intension of walking up to her and siting on that chair. My intension was to experience the tranquility that was oozing out of her. 
But too late Thelma, a white brother was sitting on that chair eyes closed and the sister was looking at him with all concentration. There was some kind of energy flow, I can’t describe. He was relaxed and comfortable, in trance not disturbed about all the noise and commotion around him or what people will say. I dropped my one cent in the basket and walked away.
Its weekend, You are tired,take time to relax, despite the excitement and stress in the air. 
Take time to focus. Take time to find time for yourself and meditate. 
Don’t be carried away by this chaotic world in which we live in.
I wish you a lovely weekend and please never ever be afraid to be different. 
Never be afraid to be extraordinary, it takes you to make a change.
Happy Weekend Lovely People!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:::Nobody is getting it all right!!!:::

:::“Constitution without constitutionalism" Dr. Christopher Fomunyoh:::