::: Banana Revolution:::




Join the banana revolution…


 It’s easy to say there is nothing like racism. This is the attitude some people carry, in other not to misinterpret any mishap with a white or black friend, schoolmate, colleague etc. as a racist act.
Of course there is racism despite the fact that this world of ours is a global village, a mixture of people from different races, with different colors, cultures as well as beliefs.




In my multicultural Germany, there is racism, I don’t know about yours.
When you get on the bus or train and the old lady you are sitting next to, prefers to walk away because the stench of Africa in you will not be her portion.

There is racism…
When you send your application for a job and your file is being selected and kept aside… because by their pictures we shall know them.

 


There is racism
  When the guy across the pub with his bloodshot eyes has nothing but hatred for you, cos his girlfriend with her lustful stare towards your direction has nothing on her mind but “9 inches” .

There is racism
When you are walking behind a white lady and she grasp her purse with all her might in fear of losing it…yes they are all petty thieves and therefore be cautious.

There is racism
When your little one comes home and starts asking you” Mama… Warum bin ich schwarz…im Kita haben wir gesungen wer hat angst vor dem schwarzen Man“
Believe me there is racism… Cause I can go on and on.
 

But should you let these acts and hurtful words bring you down….
Should you let these words and actions make you blind to see that despite the difference in color there are people who appreciate you and see just you and not color.
I feel blessed each day because I have friends, black and white, yellow red and green
I feel blessed because I have adopted mothers and dads black and white, yellow red and green.
I am a child of a mixed race.
 I refuse to see color!

Ps: I really appreciate your Pics and comments!
Love you all.



Pics :www.360nobs.com

Comments

  1. Of course there is racism !!!!!
    but don´t also forget, it´s not always just about the black man !
    Depending of the country , WHITE, YELLOW or RED are also touched ....
    Stay to your colour ........
    I am BRAUN ! And I am always telling to my colleges or pat. I am the only one in the haus in the case someboby is looking for me. IF WE ARE OPEN and LOVE WHO WE ARE, maybe we will be stronger.
    But the true is that , we we always have bad experiences ...........
    So let me ask a question now to the blck people:
    why is there a difference between a afroamerican coming from Motherland and american black coming from Uncle Sam ?

    Nat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

:::Nobody is getting it all right!!!:::

:::“Constitution without constitutionalism" Dr. Christopher Fomunyoh:::